Prior to the start of your meeting, you’ll want to setup the voting system for your specific meeting. This process only takes about 5-minutes but must be completed before your board members can begin voting.
- Log into your CHAMP account
- Select “Elements” from the top menu and then “Meeting Control”
- Select your room from the drop-down menu in the middle of the screen
- Pull down the next meeting and select the correct Board for your meeting
- Select the Event you wish to enable meeting for
Next Step: Setting Up Your Meeting