After you run a report you should see something similar to the graphic below.
Here’s how to read the report and understand the data being presented:
- The left axis shows the number of viewers
- The bottom axis shows the date
- At the top of the page will be the total number of “hits”, which is the total number of viewers for your selected date range.
- Below that is a color code to show you how long viewers watch
- Hover over a colored block to see how many viewers watched for a specific length of time
- At the bottom of the report is a breakdown of what device, or platform your viewers were on and how many were internal versus external